At Waterfront we lease and sell marine intermodal equipment, and a wide range of specialized equipment. We buy, sell, and lease all of our equipment through our head office in the United States, our key locations on six continents, and our extensive network of international partnerships.
Among our fleet, we sell and lease standard dry containers, open top, double door, flat rack, and portable office containers. In our inventory of specialized equipment, we offer power packs, generator sets, container chassis (for ISO containers), bomb carts (for repositioning dry cargo containers), reach stackers, forklift trucks, terminal tractors, and more.
- Used for the carriage of liquid cargos, including but not limited to chemicals, fuels, and other hazardous substances
- Single compartment, insulated and made of stainless steel or can be customized to your requirement
- Mounted on a mild steel frame
- Fitted with steam heating and arranged for bottom discharge
- Available Size & Type: 20’ IMO-1
- For tank containers aside from IMO-1’s, please contact us for details
|Tank Size||24,870 liters|
|Max Gross Weight||27,216 kg|
|Tare (Empty) Weight||3,310 kg|
|Position & Size|