At Waterfront we lease and sell marine intermodal equipment, and a wide range of specialized equipment. We buy, sell, and lease all of our equipment through our head office in the United States, our key locations on six continents, and our extensive network of international partnerships.
Among our fleet, we sell and lease standard dry containers, open top, double door, flat rack, and portable office containers. In our inventory of specialized equipment, we offer power packs, generator sets, container chassis (for ISO containers), bomb carts (for repositioning dry cargo containers), reach stackers, forklift trucks, terminal tractors, and more.
DRY FREIGHT CONTAINERS
- Constructed from high quality, heavy duty Corten steel with fully corrugated side panels
- Designed for multipurpose onsite storage and transportation of cargo via road, rail and sea
- Built to Waterfront Container’s higher specification
- Available Sizes: 10’, 20’, 40’, 40’ High-Cube (HC) & 45' High-Cube (HC)
- Custom sizes and specifications available upon request
|Max Gross Weight||32,500 kg|
|Tare (Empty) Weight||3,750 kg|
|Cubic Capacity||68.0 m3|